College Navigator consists primarily of the latest data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), the core postsecondary education data collection program for NCES – the National Center for Education Statistics. The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education in the U.S. and other nations. NCES is located within the U.S. Department of Education and the Institute of Education Sciences. NCES fulfills a Congressional mandate to collect, collate, analyze, and report complete statistics on the condition of American education; conduct and publish reports; and review and report on education activities internationally.
To review Salem’s data on College Navigator for Salem International University, please click on the following link:
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Licensure Examination Results
Several of Salem’s programs in Education and in Nursing lead to licensure by the State of West Virginia. These licenses may be transferrable to other states, depending on the receiving states’ requirements. The following links provide information on Education and Nursing programs initial or advanced licensure examination results as well as relevant information regarding program approvals and accreditation, and so forth.
Additional information is available by contacting these schools directly or by contacting Salem International University at 304.326.1609.
Student Complaint Contact Information
Information on submitting a complaint to Salem is available in the catalogs, which may be downloaded:
- Undergraduate Catalog (PDF)
- Graduate Catalog (PDF)
- Consumer Complaint Contact Information (By State) (PDF)
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Reports