Online Admissions Advisor
Indianapolis (Carmel), Indiana
Salem International University is expanding and creating a great opportunity for motivated individuals. Due to our growth we are in need of dynamic Admissions Representatives. We have an outstanding reputation for delivering academic quality and excellent service and our Admissions Representatives play a key role in helping us achieve that. Everyday our Admissions Representatives impact student lives by connecting students with the right education program that enables them to achieve their dreams. We are looking for an individual with proven sales experience, outstanding telephone presence, excellent customer service skills, and strong communication skills.
As an Admissions Representative you will manage inquiries from potential students providing great customer service while achieving prompt contact and performance activity.
- Answering/making calls and addressing emails from potential students regarding education programs
- Scheduling and conducting phone interviews
- Providing admissions advice to students
- Conducting all student advisor admissions activities
The majority of time in this admissions role is spent on the phone. It requires someone with an excellent telephone presence and the ability to effectively connect and communicate with people over the phone. Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds are essential. Successful sales experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Ability to interact effectively with all University departments
- Strong sales experience and/or experience in admissions enrollment in the education sector, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to help others
- Team player
We are proud to offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full benefits package.
- Medical, dental
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Who to Contact
Salem International University
615 W Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Tel: (888) 511-4748 Ext 8942
Salem International University is an equal employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or veteran status. Minorities, persons with disabilities, and females are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1888 as Salem College, Salem International University has established an outstanding reputation for delivering academic quality and excellent service. The university offers Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in high demand fields, including: Business, Education, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Criminal Justice.